I BelieveSmall changes can be a big difference.
About Susan Pullen
I’m a life coach, creativity coach, energy healer, and shamanic practitioner. If you're looking for an experienced mentor who can guide you to address inner resistance, getting out of your own way, and getting clear direction on where to go next, you've come to the right place.
I am devoted to guiding you to make sense of your life, to heal and change old patterns so you can embody your gifts in this lifetime.
My mission and commitment is to help you access the Divine within, to heal and to create a meaningful life. I have 15-years experience working with clients who were also stuck – guiding them forward with amazing results.
My path to this work began with analyzing my dreams with my grandmother as a young child. I began reading about shamanism and crystal healing when I was 12 years old. In 1992 I started my shamanic training. I earned a B.A. degree in Art, Psychology and Symbols and went on to be certified as a Solution-Focused Life Coach and Kaizen-Muse Creativity Coach™. I also trained with Robert Moss as a Dream Teacher and co-hosted a radio show on dreams, guidance, and healing. I am also a Master ARCH Healer – an energy healing modality with roots in ancient Hawai’i.
What lights me up about this work is knowing that as we each step fully into being the person we came here to be, the entire community benefits. I believe that our most important task in this life is to become fully ourselves. I am passionately committed to supporting people who are ready to choose wholeness and healing.
What sets me apart from other practitioners in the healing or coaching fields is that I believe in empowering you to be a conscious participant in your own healing, while at the same time addressing underlying spiritual causes for issues. My work with you is a partnership, a collaboration between what you bring to the experience, along with support from me and from Spirit.
Experience has shown me that coaching conversation alone can sometimes only move you forward a short distance before you get stuck in the same old ways. A shift must be made on another level. Likewise, energetic work is more powerful when combined with changing the way you think. My approach brings mind, body, and Spirit together so you can take action with ease and grace.
Five things about me and my experience that might surprise you while serving our work together:
- I'm the Power of Attorney for Healthcare for my aunt who has Alzheimer's Disease. Though she currently lives in a home with 24-hour care, I am her primary support.
- I started making jewelry in 1986. I had a business as a jeweler for over 25 years. I have a decades-long interest in how jewelry supports people's healing journey in cultures around the world.
- I wrestled with a chronic daily migraine for many years. This ultimately led me pursue studying healing work.
- I began working with Cancer Lifeline in 1995 as a volunteer on the lifeline. I have taught workshops and given presentations at support groups for over 10 years.
- I had an encounter with my own mortality when I went into anaphylactic shock (my throat swelled up) while traveling abroad in Thailand. My neck was twice its normal size, my eyes swelled shut, and I had fluid in the tissue of my heart and lungs. Happily, I survived!
It would be my pleasure to support you in aligning with your life purpose and healing through coaching and energy work. Let's continue our conversation in the way that suits you best: contact me to schedule a complimentary “get to know you” call by phone or Skype.