I Believe“Successful Parenting is not about You being Perfect! Successful Parenting is about You being as present as You possibly can in your Mind, Heart & Soul - in every encounter with Your children."
About Joseph Gandolfo
Joseph Gandolfo is a conveyor of powerful ideas and principles that change lives. For over 28 years, he has engaged firsthand the human experience as a Licensed Counselor, Life Coach, Professional Speaker, Author, Professor and Consultant.
He has coached, counseled and spoken to thousands of individuals and groups including youth, teenagers, college students, collegiate student-athletes, professional athletes, adults, parents, educators, public and private schools, organizations and associations. He challenges, inspires and supports his clients to embrace their innate potential, to believe in their dreams and goals, to make effective impactful decisions and to create their lives in positive ways.
Joseph firmly believes that there is structure to success, and his programs support his clients and audiences to reach their greatest potential.
Ask yourself these questions:
· “Five years from today, who will I be if I do not make a change TODAY?”
· “Five years from today, who will I be if I make my move NOW, find a guide and take some action?”
· “Am I willing to let go of my fears and grow to the person I know I can be?”
You may be a parent trying to juggle many things. You may be an executive or a small business owner looking to find balance between the demands of work and the needs of your family. Or an empty-nester wanting to design the next chapter of your life. Maybe you want more fulfilling relationships or that one spectacular partnership.
Perhaps you want to become more healthy, desire a career change or are an artist looking for a creative breakthrough. Or an ambitious entrepreneur with a brilliant idea for a product or service that will change the world for the better. Maybe you just want to figure out how to truly enjoy your life.
That is where engaging Joseph's services comes in. His philosophy and approach is a mix of Counseling and Life Coaching. He will help you turn your dreams, hopes and desires into reality.
Joseph’s areas of expertise:
Parent Education & Coaching
· Parent Education: Raising Children, Preteens, Teenagers & Young Adults
· Moms - The Miracle Moms Program®
· Dads - A Daily Dose of Dad®
· Stress Management
· Emotional Intelligence
· Anxiety & Relaxation Training
· Men’s Issues & Fatherhood Support
· Work/Family Balance
· Life Transitions
· Life Design and Reinvention
· Personal Development Education
· Spiritual Journey
As your Counselor and Life Coach, Joseph will help you discover what is really most important to you in your life.
- Then he will help you design a plan to achieve those things.
- He will work with you to eliminate any obstacles or blocks that stand in your way.
- He will partner with you all the way to success. Then we will celebrate you!
Highlights of Joseph’s Professional Journey ...
· 28 years of Counseling & Life Coaching private practice / 37k+ Clients Hours
· 15 years as a Professional Speaker — 200+ presentations
· 8 years on staff @ The Homer Rice Sports Performance Center @ Georgia Tech
· 5 years University Teaching — Georgia Tech, Georgia State University
· Author of The Great Teenage Myth, Humor Us & 303 Solutions Series
· Host of The Successful Parenting Show
· Creator of the Miracle Moms Movement® & the Miracle Moms Makeover®
· Creator of the Daily Dose of Dad®
· Creator of the Successful Parenting Academy®
· Creator & Co-Founder of OptimistTV® & the Optimist News Network®
· National Center for Fathering: Train-the-Trainer; 3 Programs
o 7 Habits of Highly Effective Fathers
o Connecting With Your Kids
o Dads of Destiny
· On-air Contributor to Raising America w/ Kyra Phillips on HLN
· Father of 2 Sons (ages 16 & 20)
· 33 States, 6 Countries, 2 Continents … and Counting
Joseph Gandolfo Success Stories
Thank You ...
“Thank you for your presentation. The response to your session from the parents was overwhelming.” ~ Debra Rogers Paradice, PTA President - Wheeler High School
“We would like to gratefully thank you for your wonderful presentation on the topic of Fatherhood. Many of the participants personally commented after the presentation that they were glad they attended! The information was very informative and helpful.” ~ Linda Gable, Ph.D., Psychological Services Department, Cobb County Public Schools
A Great Success
“Your presentation was very well done and very fitting for the evening. It was well received by our audience and it added warmth to the event. The feedback has been positive and the night was a great success!” ~ Cindy Guilbeault, RAPPP Program Director, SouthCoast Hospitals Group, Heart of Fatherhood Award Dinner
"My 14 year old son was struggling with low self-esteem and confidence despite being a very talented kid on the lacrosse field. After working with Joe, he's more positive and definitely more confident. As an added bonus, he began planning his study time more wisely. I also began seeing a lighter kid who I could finally joke around with. Thanks for your help Joe!" ~ One Happy Mom - Marjorie